- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Batteries, near Moorhead, MNThank you for helping my daughter with a new battery for her car when I couldn't be there. You were so friendly and fast both over the phone with me and when she arrived at your shop. Thank you for getting her in and on the road and back to school.
Excellent, professional service. Technicians pin-pointed the problem quickly. Would recommend to any one who is looking for honest, professional service for their vehicle.
Good service at a great price!
Excellent service, quick repair and friendly staff!
They were nice enough to service my car, and let me leave it parked over the long weekend, because we were going out of town. Unfortunately, they didn't get to it before I got back on Monday, but they rescheduled right away, then graciously didn't charge me.
Will be back for more repairs if needed.